- available: nope.
- age: 18 (Oh gods I'm an 'Adult')
- annoyance: People jumping the gun and not waiting/wanting to understand something.
- allergic: Nothing but I don't like spicy foods haha
- animal: CHICKEN and cats.
- actor: Helena Bonham Carter
- beer: Tastes aweful, I prefer cider or lolly water (I don't drink to get drunk)
- birthday/birthplace: 14th October, Don't know
- best friends: A few people, None on DA
- body part on opposite sex: Hands
- best feeling in the world: Getting something after trying hard for it
- blind or deaf: Deaf, if I have to choose.
- best weather: Sunny but not Hot
- been in love: yes
- been sold out?:
- been on stage?: Yes but only as support crew (usually costumes and props), I have terrible stage fright.
- believe in yourself?: Nope.
- believe in life on other planets: Of course. I think it's crazy to believe this would be the only planet where life exist.
- believe in miracles: That's a matter of what kind of miracle.
- believe in magic: Sort of.
- believe in god: No.
- believe in Satan: Nope.
- believe in Santa: No.
- believe in ghosts/spirits: Yes.
- believe in evolution: How could I not believe in a FACT?
- candy: Chocolate and Sherbet Lemons.
- colour: Royal Purple and Jade.
- cried in school: Yeah
- chocolate/vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese, mostly cause thats more popular here in Aussie and Mexican is spicy usually D:
- cake or pie: Cake.
- countries to visit: Germany (NEVER EVER going to America. Ever.)
- day or night: Day
- dream vehicle: Motorbike
- danced: Used to take classes but quit for other classes.
- danced in the rain?: Yes, In the hail too!
- danced in the middle of the street?: Yes with friends.
- do the splits?: Ow no.
- eggs: tasty
- eyes: Hazel, mostly light brown with some dark brown and hints of other colours like blue and green.
- everyone has: a soul
- ever failed a class?: Yes. Math.
- first crush: Someone who was really nice to me, it was stupid and I was little.
- full name: Lucifer (not really but my friends call me that and i don't want to say my real name.)
- first thoughts waking up: "I need to clear out my nose."
- food: Shepard's Pie
- greatest fear: Being hated by those I care about
- giver or taker: I'd like to say a bit of both, what ever is more depends on the time/situation
- goals: To live in peace. (never gonna happen in this world)
- gum: Don't like it.
- get along with your parents?: Not always but mostly
- good luck charms: None
- hair colour: Brown, used to be silvery blonde when i was born but got steadily darker.
- height: 5'8
- happy: Generally
- holiday: None. most holidays are stupid time and money wasting.
- how do you want to die: Peacefully without pain.
- health freak?: I wash my hands a lot if they start to feel sticky but thats about it.
- hate: Ignorant people that actually think they are helping anything by being hateful dipshits.
- eye colour: Don't really mind but i prefer hazel and brown over blue.
- hair colour: Brown or darker
- height: not smaller than me by too much.
- clothing style: Don't really care much for clothes but flannel shirts are good
- characteristics: Just be friendly and funny. And patient, I have many problems.
- ice cream: Don't care as long as I get some.
- instrument: Guitar
- jewelry: I have a real gold heart locket my BF gave me.
- job: Something simple that doesn't get in the way of my life.
- kids: Nope. Have 2 nephews and thats enough.
- kickboxing or karate: Karate but I have never done either.
- keep a journal?:
not really, only this one haha.
- longest car ride: Driving to the country as a kid, we live there now and I enjoy the ride but as a kid 10 minutes is forever and 3 hours is unbearable.
- love: I love lots.
- letter: L
- laughed so hard you cried: Yes
- love at first sight:
No. I can't love without KNOWING someone.
- milk flavor: Chocolate
- movie: Too many
- mooned anyone?: My siblings
- marriage: Maybe, it really depends, I would not jump into a relationship and get married off the bat, if the other person asked off the bat I'd probably leave the relationship.
- motion sickness?: No
- mcd's or bk: Neither. Both are terrible for the health.
- number of siblings: 2 that are close, many really cause my father is a no good manwhore.
- number of piercings: Ears only.
- number: 4, generally anything with a 4 in it.
- overused phrases: Nothing really.
- one wish: Peace
- one phobia: Heights
- place you'd like to live: Where I am now forever.
- pepsi/coke: Neither. I don't like drinking poison.
- quail: Like the bird? I used to own a few.
- questionnaires: Fun if they aren't too long.
- reason to cry: Too many, but for usual I don't cry. XD
- reality t.v.: None
- radio station: I don't listen to the radio
- roll your tongue in a circle?: yes
- song: Many
- shoe size: I don't know
- sushi: Very rarely have it but love it
- skipped school: Nope.
- slept outside: In a tent, yes
- seen a dead body?: Animals, yes. Humans, no.
- smoked?: Never did and never will.
- skinny dipped?: No.
- shower daily?: Nope, generally every second day. Only every day if I have places to be.
- sing well?: Don't think so.
- in the shower?: No.
- swear?: Depends who I am around and rarely.
- stuffed animals?: The toys yes, I have many.
- single/group dates: No dates. I have a bf,but we don't do dates.
- strawberries/blueberries: Prefer Strawberries but both are good.
- scientists need to invent: A cure for religion.
- time for bed: When I feel like it, Usually around 10:30
- thunderstorms: Interesting inside, scary outside
- touch your tongue to your nose?: yes.
- unpredictable: Maybe?
- under the influence?: No.
- understanding?: Mostly.
- vegetable you hate: Cant i choose a fruit? I like pretty much all veggies.
- vegetable you love: Too many to choose
- vacation spot: I like being at home.
- weakness: Crowds of people
- when you grow up: I already grew up... Sadly
- which one of your friends acts the most like you: One of my best friends, everyone likes to point it out.
- who makes you laugh the most: My cat, she does silly things
- worst feeling:
- wanted to be a model?: No but I did do modelling and got an award for it.
- worst weather: Wet Heat
- walk with a book on your head?: Yes.
- x-rays: Never had one
-year it is now: 2014
-yellow: Not for clothing.
- zoo animal: Would 'exotic' be a better term maybe? Tiger.
- zodiac sign: libra